jeudi 21 février 2008

My, as well as our, dear Mister President Obama.

My, as well as our, dear Mister President,

After a fight not having its equal with the brothers of the Cabal Verdadera Masonry and Universal Masonry of Great Britain and Scotland, I can assure you that you shall win the election to the office ofPresident of the United States.

You are the unique candidate who cangive back honor and prestige to the United States of America which have been tarnished by the Bush administration. For reasons of which you are well aware, the "all time cheat" of the powerful lobbies could well again happen, thus eliminating, momentarily, your chances of being elected.

However, you need not worry because you shall remain the real representative of your people, of your country and of the rest of the world which believes in andstrives for democracy and the liberties for which we fought. We also believe in a sense of responsibility, including yours.

I regret not to be able to inform you personally of the following, butyou are certainly aware of the reaons which keep me here inSwitzerland. I noted that you did not use the information enclosed inthe letter I sent to Ms Hillary Rodham, in September-October 1993. The letter was sent "registered mail" from the Postal Office, PlaceWilson, Nice, France, and was received by the White House whichapposed its official seal on the return receipt.

My letter informed MsRodham of the preparations which lead, eight years leater, to thehorror of September 11, 2001, information which she should havecommunicated to her husband, President of the United States at thattime.

My condition as an "Italian political refugee in Switzerland" createsgreat problems for me. Manuela Birgit, my wife and an Americancitizen, can do no more for me and the US Embassy in Bern wants tohear nothing about my case after having received notice from thegregarious followers of President Bush.

Good luck to "our" future President. My wife and I have great hopesthat once you are elected President, our dramatic situation willchange. We have no doubt about your ethics and your honorability.

My wife and I extend to you and your family our warmest greetings.

Prof. Alessandro and Madam Manuela Birgit Vanno de' Vanni di Roccabianca

Rue de Rothschild 19,

CH-1202 Geneva, Switzerland-

Aucun commentaire: